Agencies Providing HIV/AIDS Services

If you have medical insurance, you may wish to contact your primary care physician for a referral to an HIV Specialist or view a list of local hospitals that offer physician referral services.

Below are links to programs and contact information for organizations offering services such as:

  • Bereavement services
  • Dental care
  • Emergency food assistance/vouchers
  • Enrollment in ACA Health Insurance
  • HIV anonymous and confidential testing
  • HIV education and prevention
  • Housing assistance (STRMU/TBRA)
  • Individual and group counseling (mental health services)
  • Legal assistance
  • Linkage to Care
  • Medical case management
  • Nutritional counseling
  • Pharmaceutical assistance
  • Primary HIV medical care
  • Referral services
  • Transportation 

These services are available to people living with or affected by HIV/AIDS in suburban Virginia regions and who are uninsured or under-insured and have low incomes:

* a Ryan White service provider